Saturday, February 6, 2010

SnailWriter has moved!

So my first novel, Dog-Heart, is about to be released by Peepal Tree Press in the UK. Drum roll. Novel writing is one thing, but now I have to turn my brain to novel promoting. Googled how to promote your novel and learned I had to have a website. Own my own name - which I thought I already did. Google meant domain name. So I gritted my technophobic teeth and with help from my friend Dale, created an author website. Since the Jamaica Environment Trust now has its own blog for environmental rants, I decided to locate SnailWriter on my personal website.

So here are the new links:

My website: http://www.dianamccaulay.com/

SnailWriter: http://www.dianamccaulay.com/apps/blog/

EarthTalk: http://www.jamentrust.org/


Thanks to those of you who check this site regularly, even in the absence of posts...hope you'll begin to check the above links too - so my site counter graph thingy can look slightly less pathetic!

5 comments:

Yvonne McCalla Sobers said...

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on being so close to publication. Like you, I am discovering that writing the book is the easy part, about 40 per cent of the task. The rest is promotion, the same reason I started a blog (never thought I would do it!) just under two weeks ago. So now, added to having a book to promote, today's writer will also have a blog and a website to promote.

Still, I am discovering one can find fellow bloggers happy to offer support and contacts to newbies like ourselves.

Please be sure to send me info on your launch, and then I will re-post/re-tweet it. Yes, I am also newly taking Twitter seriously these days.

Blessings,

Yvonne
http://lifelinesproverbsliving.blogspot.com/

志竹 said...

性愛技日本性愛本土性愛圖性愛罐頭連結本土性愛自拍圖免費看日本av影片免費看日本女優免費看外國片免費看色短片免費看做愛片免費看做愛短片免費看彩虹頻道免費看影片a片免費看線上影片免費限制卡通免費限遊戲免費真人影片免費情色影片線上直播免費男同志片後宮電影院免費成人短片線上看免費成人短片論壇免費成人短片觀看免費成人愛影片免費成人電影線上觀看免費成人圖貼免費成人影片g免費成人影片go2免費成人影片免免費成人影片網站女同志聊天室淫美成人論壇情人視訊85cc成人片觀看

婉婷婉婷 said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................

明宏明宏 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站

Jimmy said...

Nice! We love your new blog, too. :)

___
call Jamaica